Kiawah Island Resort
Kiawah Island Resort has been named No 1 Golf Resort in US.
The facility boosts 9 courses including the famous Ocean Course, venue of Ryder Cup 1991. Kiawah Island is located 3 hours from Augusta.
- Arrival on Thursday, April 11th and departure on Sunday, April 14, 2019.
- Accommodations at the Kiawah Island Sanctuary Hotel (Garden Room), Kiawah, SC.
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel.
- Round of golf (4 guests) on the Osprey Point Course on Thursday.
- Round of golf (4 guests) on the Turtle Point Course on Friday.
- Round of golf (4 guests) on the Ocean Course Course on Saturday.
2019 Masters Badges
- Private transfers (4 guests) from Kiawah Island to Augusta, GA.
- Use of 4 Day Badges on Sunday.
- Use of the Magnolia Manor Hospitality Complex (4 guests ) on Sunday.
- Private transfers (4 guests) from Augusta, GA. to the Belmond Charleston Place Hotel in Charleston, SC on Sunday after Masters play ends.
- On-site program coordination by Mr Sunday partners
- Arrival on Sunday, April 14th and departure on Monday, April 15, 2019.
- Accommodations at the Belmond Charleston Place Hotel (Deluxe Room), Kiawah, SC.
- Daily Continental Breakfast at the hotel.
KIAWAH MASTERS Experience
Packaged in groups of 4 guests,
9.000 USD/guests Private flight to Augusta and return to Charleston
7.100 USD/guests car transfer to Augusta and return to Charleston
Not included in prize: Flight tickets to Charleston and return, food or drinks, mandatory Ocean Course caddie/forecaddie gratuity